Inyanga Maritime offer an unrivalled range of services for offshore engineering and installation. Check out our services here.
We operate a highly experienced and specialised team of offshore engineers from our base at Jubilee Wharf near Falmouth, UK.
Our diverse range of experience allows our specialist team to offer a fully integrated service to clients. This includes conceptual design, Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Installation (EPCI) all the way through to decommissioning.
Inyanga Maritime - Our services
Engineering design and management
A diverse in-house team of engineers providing capability across:
- Naval architecture -Vessel design and analysis, operational analysis (Orcaflex), mooring design load assessment and client due diligence
- Marine Operations - Full operational management and vessel chartering
- Mechanical / Structural Design and Analysis
- Computational Fluid Dynamic Analysis
- Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Installation (EPCI)
- Project management – Risk assessments, FMECA, interface & compliance management, schedule/resource management, budget management, supply chain management, product commissioning
Offshore operations and management
With a core technical/offshore management team boasting decades of experience in North Sea oil & gas, renewables vessel management and offshore operations, our team provides a fully integrated service for marine energy projects.
- Operational procedure design
- Vessel suitability and charter
- Full operational risk assessments
- Provision of qualified offshore team
- Logistics and port authority management
- Operations execution
See some latest projects HERE >>